Connect Academy has partnered with leading Digital Work Instruction solution providers, Picomto providing global exclusive access to Picomto solutions for Life Science companies. We chose Picomto because of their dedication and success in developing a fully GMP-compliant solution that delivers real value for customers, as well as being centred on important human factors.
Our customers range from educational institutions to general manufacturing to life sciences companies, where we deploy the Picomto GMP-compliant platform to address a variety of requirements and reasons for use:
- As part of the broader company digitalisation / connected worker strategy
- To move towards a paperless site
- To help with “guided execution” when integrated with a MES
- For use in a Line Clearance process using Smart Glasses
- For Lab Notebooks / Electronic Logbooks
- To help with the digitalisation of Maintenance procedures, and also using the DWIs “offline” in remote areas of a site
- To use aR / AR / XR on Realwear HMT-1s or Microsoft HoloLens glasses as part of the site Digitalisation strategy
We are deploying Picomto in a variety of use cases, whether as a Proof of Concept, and more expanded Pilot in an area of the organisation, or a full line/site rollout process. Either can be delivered independently and as part of a digitalisation strategy, depending on the customer’s budget and overall approach to Digital Transformation.